New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla obtains patent on its wild idea to use lasers as windshield wipers
- Tesla (TSLA) produces record number of EVs at Gigafactory Shanghai, mostly exports
- Tesla is building a team of energy traders
- A new giant Tesla Megapack project is under construction in the UK
- Cupra shares ‘ambitions’ to become fully electric brand by 2030
- I drove a rare solar-electric yacht to test clean-sea propulsion, here’s how it went
- Polestar shares 2.2 kWh transporter concept capable of hauling 400 lbs
- Bosch unveils unique EV cable without bulky ‘charging brick’
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: Electrek is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.